Sunday, August 19, 2007

13 Aug

The mission load has slowed down already. One of our biggest concerns coming over here was our maintenance being able to keep up with the mission load – I wasn’t anticipating the opposite problem this early. It is so much better to stay busy – time goes by faster and it gives you something to focus on. We are still trying to get the flight schedule worked out. I was shifting back and forth between days and nights but it looks like I am solidly on nights for awhile. I think it will work out pretty good with Jackie and Brian doing test flights in the day then I will be available on my nights off if it is critical to do a test flight at night. I will have to go to days sometime before the end of the month to give Jackie his check ride. Every evening I have been working on the internet stuff. We have all the lines run for both systems. Now it is a matter of getting all the lines pulled into the rooms, ends put on and all the switches hooked up. I got the first system reactivated so once Tony figures everything out we should be up an running. I haven’t been able to talk to Wendi much at all – I sure miss hearing her voice. I did get all the photos that I enlarged to hang on my walls. Now I am just waiting on the magnets to hold them up.
Clear H 124 L 90

No comments: